MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2008-07-20

Learn to see others' merits 1

Learn to see others' merits 1
.

one day, i was in computer lab checking exam info on bb. 2 VU students sat on my opposite side. the pretty girl seemed having a hard day, she was keeping saying fuck and shit of her computer, of her assignment.
.
.
the guy, who was sitting with her, obviously felt the girl was too much. he left politely, went to another room chit chat with some other friends, while came back only after 3 minutes.
.
.
without a listener, the pretty girl kept stating a couple of dirty words then gradually stopped.
.
.
I learned a lot of the guy's behavior. I mean we are human, i am not expecting when our friends are in stress and acting in some way that not proper, we follow the elder generation's guidance to shoot them.
.
.
the best way is really just leave the room and try to help her to release the stress feeling in a much healthier way in the long run.
.
.
.
.
.

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page