MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2008-08-28

Learn to see others’ merits 8

Learn to see others’ merits 8

Mrs. Irene was the head of AUP program. She is a very old and affable lady. The most impression was coming from the day, February 2007, I registered in VU. The 2 insurance representatives from HSBC were late for their introduction. Mrs. Irene kept saying sorry for that.

After HSBC employees arrived and introduced their package, Mrs. Irene reminded to them, “Since you are late, maybe you should say a sorry to all the students who have been waiting for u here?”


In my memory, many people, like to speak bad words of others. It seems they believe if they could not see ur merits, but could only see you limitations, they would have better characters than u.


Further whatever wrong or right they have done, they will never say a sorry. It seems, they believe as long as they are not saying sorry, they will always remain correct.


Just on the same day registered in VU, I was attacked on my English pronunciation, by a new VU student, a handsome guy sat at my back with a pretty girl both from Indonesia. No wonder I could remember Mrs. Irene for so long.

At the beginning of this semester, because of the time crashing of Advanced Financial Accounting and another subject, as well as Taxation Law will not be offered on my last semester, I needed to fill up a course amendment form on a Saturday Morning at LT7. Some of students, who needed to fill up the same form, might also result from they’d failed in some of their subjects in pervious semester.

On the way to LT7, I could already feel the pressures and the tensions. People just tried to observe each other, after saying “Morning!” When Mrs. Irene was coming, I had already prepared to listen to her setting fire on all of us:

"Why not studying?!”

“Have to work harder!”

“Why not come to class since your parents paid so much?!”

“Sleep, sleep every day also not good, u will get headache!”

“Now play games everyday, you will regret after you grow up!”

……. bla bla bla bla……

However, to my surprise, she didn’t say a word of poor results students during the whole session.

I mean, I tried my best to catch one, since I had prepared. I couldn’t. Mrs. Irene just taught us how to fill up the form, what were the rules and routes we would have to follow. When the word “fail” was unavoidable in her explanation, she tried to shuffle through by explaining there were also “many” students came to LT7, not because of fail but time crashing, but other reasons.

.

.

.

.

.

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page