MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2009-06-11

Start to get high assignment marks Again!

Start to get high assignment marks Again!

I was used to getting very high assignment marks in my EX-College. After shifting to Sunway, everything changed.

Many reasons, the most important I think I started my first year there, so I knew what the lecturers in my EX-College wanted. Second reason, because of the shifting, many my courses changed their sequences. Like I started to learn Corporate Law at semester 6, so when doing Corporate Governance assignment in semester 4, I didn’t really understand the topic as I should I have. Third reason, I was over proud of my assignments marks before, I didn’t pay enough efforts after shifting environment.

You know, when I got my first very low assignment marks in macro economics in VU, I was stunned. Even after this low assignment marks, I still thought it was just once. I would soon be able to score again. However, it was just the beginning. I got a series of low assignment marks afterwards.

Gradually, assignments and theory questions in final exams became my headache.

This nightmare finally finished at my last semester. All assignment marks are in the first group this time.

Good and bad, no more assignments in future, sigh~~~

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page