MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2008-07-20

Learn to see others’ merits 5

Learn to see others’ merits 5
.
.
Some classmate discussed with me my last blog yesterday. She held that I disagree with Lim was only because that I never met such a guy shot my food everyday. Not really, I had a good housemate doing the same thing, when I lived in SS15.
.
.
He was an engineer student from inti college and he was a christian, which made him a very serious person, could not leave any difference aside. What ever bread I bought from Carrefour, I would be shot by him. As well as eat together outside with him, he ordered more expensive food than me was ok. If any food I ordered 20cents, 50cents more expensive than him, surely being gabbed on that day..
.
In this aspect he was even worse than Mr. Lim’s friend, because he never wanted to try the same cheapest sliced bread for 3 days. Sometimes after being shot, I asked him what he would eat for his breakfast. He replied that he would not eat at all. I held he must to go to school and ate something around Asia Cafe, because if he didn’t really eat anything during the 1 year living with me together, he must have starved.
.
.
For the reason, he never wanted to try, therefore he never stopped. And he was a very serious person, could never leave differences aside. Hence, I was gabbed more than 100 times during the year living with him.
.
.
The way I dealt with, was gamelizing our conversation. Answer him like, “If I didn’t have money to eat bread, I would have to fly back to china already.” He smiled and then his shot became less hurt. Yet still annoying lah~. >_<
.
.
There were still other annoyings. As my living expenses were not always being paid on time and I was a business student, I tried to sell something on eBay, whereby practicing some business skills and earning some pocket money as well. For a business student, it was very easy to think out how to earn money? Buy low sell high, of course.
.
.
But don’t forget my housemate was not a business student, he was an engineer student, “buy low sell high” was cheating others in his dictionary. Furthermore, he was a Christian, cheating others was a serious crime. You might not believe it. But you see, there are rich girls hold our poor students don’t know Giant clothing is not fashionable, so anything might happen.
.
.
Anyway, in his point of view, my wrong doing must be corrected. After suffered from being corrected some times, finally, I had to hide and seal my goods in my school bag when passing the living room. And I didn’t dare to let him know my actual cost any longer.
.
.
Then u may wonder, why did I still say he was a good housemate? Besides these annoyings, he had many merits as well: he boiled the water. Before he shifted in, I could not drink the water in my own kettle, others only drank, all lazy to boil. He collected all kinds of coupons, so we could enjoy a medium size domino pizza together with rm6 each person. He knew where got nice and affordable foods around SS15, since he studied there. He helped cleaning the toilet, other students almost never. Lastly he was very warm, always called me to go and ate outside together. I came from a broken family, I need the warmth.
.
.
I agreed with the professional familists, it was hard to find someone perfect in this world. If we only knew others drawbacks, Mr. A could not drive, Mr. B could not sell, Mr. C didn’t know how to record transactions. We would not be able to do anything with the 3 employees.
.
.
However if we knew to appreciate others merits, Mr. A knew how to record transactions, Mr. B knew how to drive and stock, Mr. C were very good at selling and promoting, then we would be able to start a successful business with the same people.
.
.
.
.
.

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page