MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2008-07-20

Learn to see others’ merits 4

Learn to see others’ merits 4
.
.
My friend Mr. Lim, came to live in my house for a few days during the long school holidays. He was one of my best friends in my ex-college. One of the reasons, Lim and me could become good friends, is because both of us came from broken families. His dad had someone outside. Because of Lim didn’t agree with his dad’s doing, chose to live with his mum, consequently his dad reluctant to pay Lim’s tuition fees and living expenses.
.
.
While different from me, which i didn’t agree, Lim likes to share his family problems with others. And his sharing always makes him sad deeper.
.
.
I seldom want to unveil my family problems. Especially in a private college, most students came from very rich and good family background: it is hard for them to understand others’ difficulties.
.
.
I was forced to unveil a little bit, because some rich girls in the college, kept shooting my cheap hair cutting and cheap dressing. While for Lim and me, it will be insane to work part timely in a Chinese restaurant 30 hours, making 1 t-shirt totally unwashable, after that using all the earnings to buy another new t-shirt and make it unwashable again. What is for?
.
.
My International Business Context lecturer had ever said, “it is very evil to say poor people like dirty.” Don’t know how these rich girls get colorful marks in their marketing courses. I think it is same evil for them to say poor students enjoy cheap hair cutting and cheap clothing, same evil to think only rich students know that Top Man outfitting is more fashionable than Giant outfitting.
.
.
.
On the days living in my house together, Lim told me some counter effect that he had after he shared his story with others: Following I left the college, he had a new housemate, a new college recruit. After the guy knew Lim’s story, the nightmare started.
.
.
Every time when Lim shopped some milk, some bread from Giant, the guy would ask Lim, why did Lim buy so expensive bread, why did Lim buy the milk? The new recruit kept showing Mr. Lim he only shopped and ate cheapest sliced bread. Tried to show how good he managed his living expenses, but only on the first 3 days. After 3 days, he could not bear the same sliced bread any longer. Of course, none could bare same food everyday.
.
.
And Lim told me he mostly angry on the moment he questioned the new recruit back of better bread he bought, the new recruit replied Lim rudely, ”It is none of ur business!!”
.
.
While different from the girls who shot my cheap dressing, I hold Lim’s housemate was OK.
.
.
Obviously he came from a rich background. All poor students have already known that we cannot bear same cheap food everyday. We are forced to have tried many times before. Actually we also know how to make the sliced bread tastier: a little bit 20 cents strawberry, a little bit 10 cents peanut butter, cooking with a 30 cents egg or some 40 cents ham.
.
.
But this rich boy did not only just sit on a chair shoot this, shoot that, force others to explain to him. His merit was he tried, tried on what he not really needed to try with us.
.
.
It was better not to ask him back after he’s learnt.
.
.
.
.
.

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page