MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2008-07-21

Long Relationship 1

Long Relationship 1
.
.
Some days before, I read a girl’s blog. The girl said she wanted to build a long-long relationship with her next boyfriend.

On the other hand, another girl told me, her boyfriend had never shout at her before their couple, nevertheless “Shout to me a lot afterwards”, “It is all my faults though... ...”. >_<

She was not along, there was 3rd girl’s told me she just decided to split up with her six years boyfriend before their wedding, “Siaojun, you don’t know, before I accepted him, he was very gentleman. After couple started shouting at me, after gone bed became colder, after engage treated me even worse. Once he was unhappy, he picked up a chair and threw out. It didn’t hit me though, 2 legs of the chair broken. I was so scared: it seemed these deteriorations would never end. Suddenly an idea came to my mind, ‘Better I choose to quit now, since I am still young, still got other chances.’”
.
.
Whereby the problem arises, before a girl satisfy a guy’s sexual desires, how could she know if the guy is chasing her only because of sexual desires?
.
.
For the girls who want build long-long relationships, I always suggested them to have a good temper. First of all, it can help building something attractive besides a girl’s beauty. as girls like to tell me, “I don’t like guys love me only because of my beauty.” I agree. But if you had a very hot temper, made characters of yourself not adorable at all, how could expect a guy come to chase u was not only because of ur beauty?
.
.
In addition, a good temper will let the love accumulated. There are some guys and girls have very bad temper in Sunway College. Sometimes their friends kidding on something that they didn’t like, within just a second, a best boy/girl friend can be transferred to the worst guy in the world: evil, bitch, pervert, fucking idiot, sucker, blood hell........ all kinds of words could be screamed out. I have seen a few times and heard a lot. If I were those boyfriends being shouted at, I would wonder in my heart, how many percentages were true when she said she loved me before. No couple could afford to ruin all their relationship foundation and rebuild it every 2 month. It will be a less than 2 month relationship regardless how many years you have been together.
.
.
Third benefit, good temper is a good substitute of sex on testing boyfriends. What i am thinking is, after we marry, we cannot hope to use hot temper to control the family. Sooner or later another side will not be able to bear any longer. We have to find someone we could be kind to him/her, while him/her will not turn back and utilizing our kindness.
.
.
It is important when appear to have a good temper and let others to show their nature. Like the Mr. Help, who had 2 girlfriends, as I told u before. Mr. Help needed money to treat girls and he was not working (I don’t know how he cheated girls where he got money lah~.) But he won’t buy anything when living together: rice, umbrella, toilet paper, wash liquid, gas, nor slippers. Wash liquid and gas didn’t matter much to me, a big bottle of wash liquid from Carrefour was only RM5 and a tank of gas was RM27, the whole year we’d only finished 1 tanks of gas and 2 big bottles of wash liquid, I paid the RM37. RM2 per month doesn’t matter much to me, though I was poor.
.
.
Another help student also not buy anything, but we were good friends and he always shared his food with me. The 50 years, devoiced aunty had a very hot temper, no one dare to touch her things and she not using others as well.
.
.
Only the Mr. Help became more and more problematic. After his own slipper broken, he didn’t want buy a new pair. Often when needed to hang out my clothing in the yard, I had no slipper to ware. Especially the umbrella, after the rain the umbrella was still wet, often I had to hang it outside on our yard. Mr. Help needed to go back to Penang, his hometown for weekend, and just took my umbrella away from Friday until Monday. Umbrellas were not cheap, every month I had to buy 2-3 umbrellas back. Politely discussed with him also not much use, he often replied he didn’t know that was my umbrella, broken/lost also never bought a new one back.
.
.
However my patience and good temper has its pay off, at least I know Mr. Help was not the kind of person you could treat him politely. He had a personality of utilizing others’ kindnesses.


On contrary, once auntie’s umbrella missing, she asked around everyone, “have u stolen my umbrella?” Even i showed her i had my own umbrella, she kept saying, “if u have lost my umbrella, please buy 1 back!” “in case u’v forgotten lah~” She was so strict and her temper so hot, her umbrella always put in the yard, Mr. Help seldom did dare use it. Her hot temper also paid off, she had divorced.
.
.
What i am thinking is, after we marry, we cannot hope to use hot temper to control our family. Sooner or later another side will not be able to bear any longer. We have to find someone we could be kind to him/her, while him/her will not turn back and utilizing our kindnesses.
.
.
.
.
.

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page