MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2008-08-12

Being a Landlord 3, Implied Dissatisfaction

Being a Landlord 3
.
.
This Monday, I lost my family practicing game again.
.
Last week, my young Indonesian Chinese tenant got problem with his memory card, and came to ask me if he could borrow my memory card. I cheated him I didn’t have. Yes, I am a photographer, I must have some memory cards, but these little gadgets are not cheap, mostly more than RM100 a piece.
.
Besides the price, there had been quite a few things he had borrowed from me and not returned yet. All these things I had asked him quite a few times, and he always told me, “I will return to you tomorrow.”
.
Yesterday, he came to my room and requested to borrow my memory card again. I same replied him, “Sorry, I don’t have.” However, he saw my card reader on my table, then questioned me,
“how come you have a card reader, don’t have a memory card?”
.
“Sorry, my memory card is in my school locker.”
.
“I’ve just seen you play your camera, just borrow me that memory card lah~?”
.
“Sorry, that card is for camera use, very expensive and easy to be damaged.”
.
“I just borrow for a while, I will return to u tomorrow.”
.
“Sorry ah~” My main thinking was, why he came to borrow the card cross weekend? If he really planned to buy 1 for his own, he would have used the weekend to buy when shopping with his girlfriend.
.
“Why you are so stingy?!!” To my surprise, my handsome tenant suddenly burst out. “I’d never met anyone so selfish like u!!!”
.
I became very defensive as well, “How come you say that, how many things I lend to you, you haven’t returned to me yet?” “The 5 ringgit I asked you how many times, how come you borrow money for 2 weeks? And my socket, and the rice and oil. You said you would use for only 1 or 2 days, how many days already?”
.
“Ok, I don’t want to talk to you anymore!!” “Shut up! I don’t want to talk to you anymore!!!” He went back his room and slammed his door.
.
.
He didn’t want to talk to me anymore. However, he hasn’t return any my stuffs until now, already Wednesday morning, as well.
.
.
.
It was an unhappy talk. I also became very defensive during the conversation.
.
.
Same as the pretty girl who pestered me for her VU night photos, actually I’ve seen she had changed a lot after VU night. I really had no intension to write a blog to defense myself. And I kept offering her compensating solutions, like a free outdoor photo session special for her around Sunway area. She just kept using heavier and heavier words, like “Stingy!!!” “Selfish!!!”, and ignored all my explanations and my implied dissatisfactions.
.
.
I think a better way of communications is not to use too heavy words. The purpose of communication is to deliver ur message to others and make things done, not to shoot others. After heavy words have been used, the other party will become defensive. When the message receiver becomes defensive, his heart will close, and ur messages will not be able to be delivered.
.
.
(I found my handsome tenant washed all his kitchen utensils this morning, maybe it is a good chance to release the tension created?)
.

.
.
.
.
.

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page