MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2008-08-09

Being a Landlord 2

Being a Landlord 2
.
The guy, who currently renting my small room, is a handsome Indonesian Chinese student from CIMP. He told me he had to buy too many things on the first day he shifted in, something like rice and oil he could not carry. Then he asked me whether he could use my rice and oil for a few days.
.
I answered that he could use my rice and oil for 1 or 2 days, no problem. But not too long, of course, I could not afford.
.
.
It has already been 2 weeks since he shifted in, although I mentioned to him almost everyday during the last week, “hi, xxx, you will buy ur own rice and oil back by this weekend, right?” He hasn’t bought anything back yet.
.
.
As I told u before, there was a rich Indonesian Chinese girl, whose father was an orphan and managed to get his degree by his scholarships and part-time jobs, had written about 4 long-long emails to shoot my cheap dressing and cheap hair cutting. I can feel the peer pressures my handsome tenant facing in his college life. I can understand he is driven by these pressures to purchase rm80 t-shirt and dress his hair for rm100 a month.
.
The calculation could not be simpler: if not dressing up, there will be 20 or 40 girls dislike him; on the other hand, if keeping using housemates’ stuff, only 1 or 2 people from other program will be unsatisfied.
.
.
While I am still trying to find ways to solve the problem, neither to show my dark faces -----_------, nor to shout at him. Because I know, if I did, I would lose all my purposes to become this landlord.
.
(He has left to live with his girl friend for weekend. And these are the rice he left in his rice cooker, my rice. When he is coming back on Monday, all have to be thrown away, I think.)

.
.
.
(After 2 weeks, still only my rice and oil are here, and they are not used in a polite manner.)

.

.
.
.
(The best way I could think out, is keeping gabbing him, politely. If u have any better ideas, please let me know. Thank you very much.)

.
.
.
.
.

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page