MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2008-08-08

Recall VU Night - 2007

Recall VU Night - 2007
.
VU Night 2008 is coming. Yesterday, when chit chat in msn, a pretty girl pestered me again about her VU night 2007 photos.
.
Cannot remember, it has already been how many times. There were over 100 big and small cameras and photographers in last VU night. Those pretty girls who didn’t get enough photos, or finally felt losing to their friends, could only result from they were unfriendly or impolitely to all photographers.
.
Didn’t want to bear flashes; didn’t want to wait photographers make everything fast; didn’t want to take candid shot; didn’t want to wait for photographers calculate and adjust their cameras; only remembered they needed to appear shy and conservative, didn’t empathy others; refused to pose or choose background as guidance; kept checking photographers’ cameras and spoke discouraging comments; even forced photographers to delete their photos.
.
And they are always those same pretty girls who come to photographers’ Friendster Accounts and keep pestering after the event, “Where are my photos?” “Why I can not see my face?” “Why u r so stingy?” “Why I haven’t spent 5 seconds smile to u, you don't want spend 10 hours photoshop a smile for me?” when nothing others could do for them... ...
.
.
Why? On the contrary, those girls, who got good photos from me, were usually those girls, who were friendly and polite to photographers; who willing to bear the flashes; who called friends to wait for me when I needed to calculate the light; who reminded me to take extra shots and make everything fast; who smiled to me and said "thanks" after taken their candid shot; who even helped me explained to their friends: “natural is the best”.
.
And they were usually the girls who sent me E-mail or commented in my Friendster, “Siaojun, I like ur photos so much, please send me some more.” Like Joy, Hui Xian, like Von, Rachelle and Joyce. Science of relationship and psychology just work amazingly.
.
.
I didn’t delete any comments in my Friendster from 28th April, 2007 till 28th May, 2007, you may just flip back to the date and check those comments urself.
.
.
Why some girls got many beautiful photos in VU Night 2007? The reason is simple, they were good girls.
.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page