MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2008-08-09

Being a Landlord 1

Being a Landlord 1
.
There are many reasons for me to choose being a landlord initially. Cut cost, my living expenses are not always paid on time and after semester commenced, I would have no time to take wedding and event photos around KL to earn some pocket money.
.
Furthermore, my main thinking is, I am going to have my own family, my own wife and children. I need to practice my skills, to make things done and not really need to hurt others' feelings at the same time. Try my best to neither use hot temper nor to show dark face. It will need intensive interpersonal and communication skills.
.
.
In college, the same, I often ask good friends whether they are roommates. They normally reply they are not. Many female students even tell me it is very hard to maintain good relationship with roommates, so they deliberately to choose not to live together. I agree, when some wants to listen to the music, maybe u just want to study. When living together, there will be too many chances for interests to conflict, but who need to give up?
.
And if u were the person always willing to give up, will others try to climb up on ur head eventually?
.
.
I am glad I have some good housemates in SS15 and my EX-college when living in Cheras.
.
However, it has been 2 weeks after being a landlord in my Lagoon Perdana Apartment. it seems, this time, I am losing.
.
.
.
.
.

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page