MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2008-09-07

Being a Landlord 4, “Of Course, I will clean everything after cooking.........”

On the day my young Indonesian Chinese tenant shifted in, he asked me what rule would apply. I told him, "Not many rules. I want to be a friendly landlord, as friendly as possible. Just in case if you have used my kitchen utensils, you have to clean them." He replied, “Of Course!”

But not more than the first 2 days. The worst case happened 2 weeks before. After he had gone to live with his girl friend, for his whole semester break, I found he hadn’t wash his pot. In the tropic weather of KL, you could imagine how smelly it would become after 1 week. Finally I could not bear it any longer. I opened his door and put his pot into his own room.



This weekend, he learned the lesson. He had cleaned his pot before he left on last Friday, only by poured all the leftovers into the sink.

It is smelly, become very smelly now, which is Sunday night. I have to hold my breath to take this photo. Anyway, I can’t put the sink into his room. Just cannot.


However, I am not saying he is bad or trying to do something against me. If he were living here, he would smell it as well, and would have cleaned it. His room is the nearest to the kitchen. It’s just his habit.



It is normal for male students from rich families. When I was living in UCSI hostel, even very high mark male students, I also saw them poured instant noodles into the sinks of our washroom. They might have up to 10 house maids in their hometown. What needed to care about?


Only we didn’t have 10 house maids in our hostel, in addition the only cleaner would rest on every Sunday. And the UCSI hostel designed as we didn’t have private washrooms, we shared 1 public washroom each floor. Monday morning, the condition was always stunning, all sinks jammed and dirty water rose so high and you couldn’t even wash your hands without touching it.
.
.
(I had posted a reminder on his door before I left on Monday morning. Hope it will make things change next weekend rather than making him retaliate.)

.
.
.

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page