MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2009-01-03

Happy new year!

Happy new year!

My card should be reimbursed on 15th of each month, so I could withdraw my living expenses on 20th. Last night, 2nd, Jan 2009 I found I still could not withdraw a penny from my bank account, then I called back to China. My father told me, he was busy for the holidays, too many things to shop and prepare, thus forgot to have reimbursed my card. More over in China, New Year holiday will only end on 4th of Jan, currently banks are all closed. Nothing he could do now, so I could only withdraw my living expenses after 7th of Jan, hopefully.

This is not only his holiday season, but it is also my holiday season. Without receive any living expenses, how could I pay my utility bills? How could I pay my rental?


I mean it is not the truth. You no need to really worry about me. I used to this already, seldom my living expenses had been paid on time. I actually have enough money to pay my bills, rental and even holiday food with the money I earned from my part-time jobs. Yet still I have to call back to China. I cannot let my father figures out how much cash I’ve reserved. If let him knows then delays or deducts the reimbursement base on my reserves, I will be in real trouble.

I also know how to change this, I can call back to my sister, my mother, tell them it is not only their holiday season, but it is also my holiday season. Find who cares and who loves me, express all my dissatisfactions to them. Then maybe upcoming Chinese New Year, they will remember to remind my daddy, things will temporarily improve for a while.


But what is for? Since I actually have my money to spend, why not absorb all the dry feelings, let everyone has a happy holiday. An irresponsible behavior needs a responsible behavior to stop it succeeds.


There are many people ask me why I didn’t go back to China, do I miss my dad? I don’t know how to answer.

But I do know when people believe every son and daughter in the world would same have received Christmas gifts from their parents, they may have not given their daddy and mummy enough thanks and acknowledgments, because I know it is so untrue. They failed to be dutiful son and dutiful daughter rather than me, because they failed to realize the love given by their daddy and mummy are actually very special.


Since my living expenses will be deleted for 17 days, I decided not to transfer my disappointments to anyone. Instead I will find out 17 people in my Friendster account, who have encouraged me in the last year, say “Happy new year!” and send my best-best wishes to them.

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page