MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2009-01-03

Open Minded 2

Open Minded 2

After finishing the Church dinner, I went to S.G Wang to see if I could grab some countdown photos of New Year Eve. Suddenly I was called by an old strange couple. They saw my camera and wanted me to take a photo for them.


Both of them were over 60 years old now, I could still see some handsomeness from the husband, but I have to say the beauty of the old lady has gone completely with her ages. Nevertheless their love was still clear and firm. They still could wander around the Bkt. Bintang street, hand in hand after 40 years of marriage, still could have numerous interesting things to share and talk. They told me their son just left KL back to US, the new T-Shirt and new shoes were their son bought for him from Texas.

I don’t know other characters about this strange couple, are they responsible? Maybe, but I do know they were very open, pleased a stranger, me to use my camera to take a photo for them, and ask me to send to them afterword.


Has their openness given them more acceptances to each other’s different culture, family and education background?

Has their openness resulted less quarreling, condemnation but more tolerance and cherish memories of their relationship?

Has their openness contributed to their wandering around Bkt. Bintang Street on New Year Eve, hand in hand after 40 years of marriage?


Yes, I do think it has.


没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page