MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2009-03-08

Joke 4 "Whether you have memory or not, just keep shooting and flashing!"

"Whether you have memory or not, just keep shooting and flashing!"

This is a true story. There was a big flood stormed China on year 2004. That time I was working for my News Agency as a report photographer, and I was assigned to take photos for the Solders fighting to protect the river banks.

As I was taking photos, suddenly 3 meters of the dike was burst. An army officer quickly ordered 1 squad to jump into the water, hand in hand to slow down the water flow; another 2 squads to drop sandbags into the shattered area as fast as possible.

Quickly 12 solders jumped into the water and hold 2 body lines. While I was unexpected this to happen and my memory cards were almost full. The flood water were very powerful, suddenly the first body line was burst too. 1 solder could not hold his hand, fortunately 2nd body line saved his life.

“Hold! Hold!” Everyone on the river bank was scared by this accident and screamed out.
“Hold last 5 minutes! Sandbags are piling up!”

The army officer suddenly shouted to me, “Siaojun, why you stop taking photos?!”
“I have run out of memory already!”
“Keep shooting, keep shooting!”
I think the rain was too heavy so he couldn’t hear me, I raised my voice and explain again,” Sir, I don’t have any memories. I can’t take anymore photos!”

"Whether you still have memory or not, just keep shooting and flashing them!"He added, “There will be no coward before your lens. They will feel their mothers, their fathers, their villages and the whole country were looking at them!”

The river bank was finally saved.

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page