MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2009-03-17

What type of girl friend would I prefer? 2

What type of girl friend would I prefer?
I come from a problematic family. After girls ask me and get my story, they will usually give me 2 totally opposite suggestions.

Either, “Siaojun, you should go back and kill ur father. If my father treated me like that......”
Or, ”Siaojun, it is all your faults. All papa and mama love their kids.”

Which type of suggestions I prefer? Actually, neither.

I would like my girl friend suggest me on:
How to find a way to get my tuition fees and living expenses paid?
How to make my way to get through all the difficulties that I am currently facing?
How to find a good job in Singapore?
And how to set up my own business in the future?

Are u among this type of constructive and helpful girls, that I am always looking for?

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page