MCQ: As a photographer, do u often release edited portrait to female friends or unedited photos? What would u normally feel if ppl commented that girls in ur photos were ugly?

Photography is a process of understanding and appreciating.

About Me

I am Siaojun. I like psychology, society(family relation) & photography. I came from a broken family, whereby makes me prefer warm and not strict friends. Thanks for reading my blog and trying to understand me.

2008-11-26

Learn to see others’ merits 10

Learn to see others’ merits 10

Yesterday, on my way cycled to the GYM, I heard a loud noise, very loud noise, coming from my back. The loud noise slowly and carefully followed me. I knew it must be a lorry, thus I stopped, put one leg on the pavement to support me and my bicycle.

Oh, My God! It was not a small lorry, but a huge one, almost 20 meters long and passed my side only about 20cm. Thanks a lot to that lorry driver, who even didn't know me, slowly followed me and drew my attention first.

When I have my own car in future, I will try my best not to be a road killer too. :P

没有评论:

MCQ: What will you think about, if you see a girl swimming in a beach resort, while wearing a T-shirt over her swimming suit to prevent others from seeing her body?

MCQ: Assume you only have money to install 1 air-conditioner in ur house, which room will u install it?

One of my housemates does not perform his duty. Some commented that his girl friend must be immature; otherwise she won't have chosen this kind of people. Do u agree?

Locations of visitors to this page